05 May 2009

Dear Journal

Dear Jourmal,
Hi my name is Andrea. I am ten years old. My birthday is Feburary 27, 1991. There are five people in my family. My mom, Robin, dad, Bruce, brother, Aaron, and sister, Laura. I have two cats named Charolette and Oscar. I have a lot of friends too. A few of them are: Katie, Hailey, Joslyn, Lexi, Erin, Emily, Meghan, and Kimmy. I really like school this year. I have a lot of my friends in my class, and my teacher, Mrs. Williams, rocks! I'm really sad though. My dad has been living in Oklahoma working for some time now and I miss him. His work is moving to Texas, and my mom said in May we have to move to Texas too. I'm glad I will get to be with my dad, but I'm going to miss all my friends! Well I have to go for now.
Love, Andrea

Address and Bless....I need help with a title, lol.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you named your friends!

    I would try to make it a little longer so it will meet the requirements of 1 page in length!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww cute..
    and if it was from like your past in elementary you could like miss spell some words to make if look a little more childish. but cute!!

    ReplyDelete