05 May 2009

MASH.

I have a MASH that goes along with this with Martin's name circled as my future husband. And this is what I wrote to go with it.......


It was always my dream to be the girlfriend to Martin, and with the emphamis MASH sealing my fate for just that, my life couldn't get any better.
It was fourth grade year and I'd had my eyes set on the dark haired, brown eyed boy across the room. He went by the name of Martin, and a simple simle from him is all it took for him to steal my heart. Unfortunatly, my heart was the last thing he wanted and I spent the rest of my fourth grade year trying to get him to notice me and want to be my boyfriend after all.
Easier said then done. Martin, as a boy, had bigger and better things to do than to lust over some dumb ole girl. Him and the other boys would always play basketball at recess with the girls standing on the sideline cheering them on. That wasn't enough though, so I moved on to plan two. Martin only lived a block away from me, so I always passed his house on my way to and from school. Luckly for me we both walked to school and back. Everyday I'd walk with him home. He was always walking with his friend, Andrew, and I was always walking with my sisters, so not much was said between us, but just walking next to him was good enough for me. Too bad he couldn't say the same. My days of trying to whoo him were quickly over as my fourth grade year came to an end. After that we never saw each other again. Still to this day though I wonder how things would be differentsly if that game of MASH had really came true. Maybe I'll see him one day, getting the chance to confess to him that he was my first true crush, although that was the one thing he tried so hard in the past to deny.


I really need help with this one. Please give any feedback you have. This piece of writting was thrown together really quickly and I'm really not pleased with it at all, so any kinda of addressing towards making it better would be greatly appriciated. thank you.

1 comment:

  1. wow torey sounds like you still got some feeling for this guy...does nick know about this? haha...jk well i think its really good you could describe more about why you liked him and what you would do if you saw him today ....just some ideas good luck its really cute

    ReplyDelete